We are excited to announce one of the most requested features in Wealthica - adding stocks manually for unsupported institutions!
This is useful if:
- You have stocks at an unsupported financial institution
- You would like to add stocks you don't own (watch)
- You want to track a stock manually
How does it work?
- It works by importing stocks you are watching on Stockchase.
- You can add a QTY and AVG price if you own the stock
- Once connected, you will see your Stockchase watchlist stocks on Wealthica.
How to show my Stockchase watchlist stocks on Wealthica?
- Create a Stockchase account and add stocks to the watchlist
- On Wealthica use the +Add button and choose "Stockchase" as the connector
- Once connected, the stocks you added on Stockchase will show on Wealthica
If you experience any issues, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org